- We have just released two new booklets: “A Victim’s Guide to Restitution” and “A Victim’s Guide to the Criminal Justice System.” To access them and other materials, see our “Materials Request” link.
- The Sacramento Regional Family Justice Center is now open and can assist with many victims’s needs, including help with restraining orders (click here for details).
- **VCRC Mobile App ** Now Available! Press Release Additional info here.
- If you are a service provider and would like to be added to our database, please fill out this form here and email it back to us (1800VICTIMS@pacific.edu).
- We have just released two new booklets: A Victims’ Guide to Restitution and A Victims’ Guide to the Criminal Justice System. You can access them using the “Materials” tab above.
- Contact us to schedule a free presentation today! VCRC offers presentations on victims’ rights, internet safety, cyberbullying, domestic violence, financial abuse, and much more.
- You can order FREE VCRC publications by clicking the VCRC Materials.