Service Provider Help
The Victims of Crime Resource Center provides free assistance to service providers throughout the state of California.
If you are a service provider and would like to be added to our database, please fill out this form here and email the completed form to 1800VICTIMS@pacific.edu or fax to 916-739-7395.
Some of the services that the Victims of Crime Resource Center offers include:
- LEGAL RESEARCH:
- Free legal research to victim service providers on victim-related topics.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS PRESENTATIONS:
- The Center offers free presentations on Marsy's Law and other topics.
- The Center can tailor a presentation depending on the needs of your organization. Contact us for additional information.
- Upcoming Trainings:
- Please click on the "Events" tab on our homepage for upcoming trainings.
- INFORMATIONAL MATERIALS:
- Free informational brochures published by the Victims of Crime Resource Center, available online and in print free of charge. Please go to the Materials Request page to browse the topics and to place an order.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
- Assistance understanding victims’ rights and the victims’ role in the criminal justice system.
If you are a service provider who is interested in any of these services, please contact us at 1-800-VICTIMS (1-800-842-8467) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be added to our database, please fill out this form and send the completed form to our email (1800VICTIMS@pacific.edu or fax to (916-739-7395).