- California Court’s Self-Help Page:
- Please click here to be redirected to the CA Court’s self-help page with many local resources to help you obtain a restraining order
- County Law Library:
- Please click here for a list of county law libraries. Contact your county’s library for hours and services/workshops offered.
- Council of California County Law Libraries AskNow Chat:
- Please click here for the AskNow chat service offered by the Council of California County Law Libraries. You can ask questions and get answers in real time over the internet from law live law librarians throughout California.
- Filling Protective Order/Restraining Order Instructions:
- Click here for filling instructions provided by i-CAN! Legal (An initiative of Legal Aid Society of Orange County)
- Restraining Order Information
- Check out the Guide to Civil Restraining Orders on what kind of orders you might get from each restraining order, information on assistance, duration of the order, where you can get help, and if there are any court fees