The Victims of Crime Resource Center provides free assistance to service providers throughout the state of California.
Some of the services that the Victims of Crime Resource Center offers include:
- LEGAL RESEARCH:
- Free legal research to victim service providers on victim-related topics.
- Research Request Form
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS PRESENTATIONS:
- Free presentations on a host of victim related topics, tailored to the needs of your organization. These presentations can be in-person or via web conferencing. Example topic: What rights to crime victims have in California, and what services are availble to assist them?
- Presentation Request Form
- INFORMATIONAL MATERIALS:
- Free informational brochures published by the Victims of Crime Resource Center, available online and in print free of charge. Please go to the Materials Request page to browse the topics and to place an order.
- Materials Request Form
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE:
- Assistance understanding victims’ rights and the victims’ role in the criminal justice system.
- Request to be Added to Database
If you are a service provider who is interested in any of these services, please contact us at 1-800-VICTIMS (1-800-842-8467) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.